In March 2013 our engineers and technicians carried out cleaning, inspection, testing and chlorination of a two-cell reservoir in the midlands. The works included;
- Thorough cleaning of the walls, floor and other elements of the reservoir;
- Detailed inspection of the main elements of the reservoir;
- Testing of the walls and floor of the structure;
- Reinforcement cover survey;
- Concrete scanning;
- Concrete Strength and uniformity testing;
- Resistivity testing;
- Chlorination of the reservoir in accordance with the EPA Advice Note 10 ‘Service reservoir cleaning inspection and chlorination’.
A detailed condition report was prepared and issued to the Local Authority. A certificate of cleaning and chlorination was also issued to the Local Authority.